What I'm Loving Right Now



I'm obsessed with all things Aerie right now. I always thought it was a store for the younger set (say like 21 and under), but they have some really great stuff for women of all ages. My gateway drug was their undies. Most comfortable undergarments ever. In the last several months I've purchased the Aerie OFFLINE Thumbs Up T-ShirtAerie Real Free Padded Scoop BraletteAerie OFFLINE OTT Fleece Hoodie and Aerie Softest Sleep Plush Foldover Jogger. I have two Thumbs Up T-Shirts that I wear to bed. They are buttery soft and can be worn for workouts, lounging, or sleeping, and I have three pairs of the Foldover Jogger that I rotate through (also worn as pajamas). I love the Padded Scoop Bralette for hanging out around the house. It's super comfortable and breathable and I like that it has padded. I don't do bras without padding (just a personal choice). The OTT fleece is so soft and so warm. It's going to be perfect for the cold days that are coming. 


TELETIES Hair Ties are my new favorite! They don't tangle in my hair or pull when I take them out. My hair is long (down my back long) and I can secure a bun with one large Teletie. I use the small size for ponytails or half up styles. Check out the website! There are so many cute colors and designs available!


Speaking of hair, I'm loving Monat Volumizing Revive Shampoo followed by Monat Advanced Hydrating Conditioner. It makes my hair so freakin' soft and (most importantly) super manageable. My hair tangles and knots like crazy and these products have really helped. The Unkot Detangler is on it's way to me and I can't wait to add it in for even more manageability! Monat has a product for every concern and every hair type. They also offer skin care and have wellness line. There's a lot to sift through on their website; if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me!


Thrive Causemetics' Bright Balance 3-in-1 Cleanser is my go to face wash right now. It also removes waterproof makeup which saves me time! It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and it has a really pleasant, very light citrus scent. This is another company that I buy multiple products from. Love it's mission and love it's makeup!


What are you loving right now?



4 comments

  1. I love Aerie. I just recently started looking at their clothes again (I got the BEST sweatshirt there not too long ago), but they've been my dirty little secret for bras since...forever? It's the only place I buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since quarantine started, I've pretty much been LIVING in joggers. I only have two, so I definitely need to get some more cozy ones.

    ReplyDelete