Five on Friday 4.27.18

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Dusting off the cobwebs from the blog.



//1// We've been doing some home improvements!


After nearly six years in our house I finally painted over all of the depressing cream, brown, and tan of our entire main floor and changed it to a nice light gray with blue undertones. My MIL was instrumental in getting it all done. Nick had some friends over this past weekend to help him with Phase II of the deck rebuild. I love progress.

//2// I've been kind of lazy about reading thus far this year, but I did just finish Night Road by Kristen Hannah. I definitely recommend this one!



// 3 //  Last Friday I didn't have to work so Nick took a vacation day. We visited our state's capital and went to the Michigan History Museum and the Library of Michigan.


We also walked around the campus of MSU and visit Beaumont Tower, where Nick proposed. It was actually sunny and somewhat warm so it was great to be outside!



//4// I've started using Poshmark and have gotten some really cute things! Does anyone use Posmark? I'd love to follow your closet! Mine's called ACuteAngleBlog (of course!).



//5// Awww. My sweet, little doodle dog!



HAPPY FRIDAY!



6 comments

  1. Yay for home improvements- it can be daunting, but awesome when it's finished. I love visiting libraries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new colors in your home. We have been slowly painting all the rooms too since everything was cream/beige as well. So refreshing!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all this! Way to take advantage of a nice day! We moved into our house in Oct. and everything is builder's beige. I can't wait to change that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your home improvements!! It's alot of work but so worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for house project progress! Always feels good to get stuff done :)

    ReplyDelete