Celebrating Love

I always tell people that marriage is one of the best things you'll ever do, but also one the hardest things you will ever do. I think it's important to celebrate and lift up couples with pre-wedding festivities. I was excited to shower my friends Nikki and Brandi last weekend as they approach their wedding days.


I met both Nikki and Brandi through my last job (which I left about a month ago). They are just two really down to earth, cool chicks. I agreed to help my friend Jessica with the work shower, even though I don't work there anymore, but it was worth it to celebrate my friends and see some old co-workers.






 After cleaning up, we headed over to Nikki's for her Bachelorette festivities.

Nikki's Bachelorette party started with a private belly dancing class. Afterwards we headed back to her place for pizza, presents, and games!





We finished the night in downtown GR with some drinking and dancing.





Congrats to the brides!



6 comments

  1. Congrats to your friends! You all are cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to them - marriage is something I look forward to. Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post. Congrats to your friends. They are lucky to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just lovely. Marriage has been well worth the wait for me, for sure. Wishing your friends all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your friends! Look like you all had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete