Monday Madness 12.5.16

Hey ya'll. I'm dusting off the cob webs from this little space of mine. I haven't posted in over 6 weeks, and what started as a 'I'm too busy to post' became a conscious break from blogging. Sometimes you need to step away from things to remember how much you really love it.

October and November were really hard months for me. Thinking about the holidays coming up and being so far from home puts me in a full blown depression. It didn't help that I hadn't been home in two years. I miss the familiarity of my hometown, but mostly miss my parents and siblings and my two wonderful nieces.

I had put in for time off at the beginning of October to get home for Thanksgiving. My days got denied which did not help with my mental health. To my suprise the week before Thanksgiving my days got approved! I need a nice, yet too short, time in Pennsylvania with my family for the holidays!

I hope you all enjoy this photo dump, and understand how truly happy I was to be back home!























9 comments

  1. Welcome Back! Sometimes life just gets in a way and that is ok. Nothing wrong with taking a break every now and then it is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely hard to be away from family this time of year. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great that your days ended up getting approved! It's always hard begins away from family, but especially during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ashley, I know how hard it is to feel homesick! I'm so glad your days ended up being approved and you got to spend time with family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got this much needed time with your family! It's so good for the soul and hopefully will give you a nice re-set going into the new year. I took, I think 4 weeks off from blogging...not really intentional...not really...but I did miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! And I totally get needing a break. I'm so glad you got to spend thanksgiving at home too. That is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back girl! I'm sorry you went through a funk...it's so hard to get out of it, but so glad to see you trying and doing well. Best wishes!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back! It looks like you had a fun trip! - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remembered my early 20s when I used to fall asleep at night without thinking of anyone, but as time flies the feelings inside me keep changing as I started having heartbreaks from people I love and trust.
    My sweet days were ruined by my Husband after using me to get for my family wealth. My heart was broken when I overheard him on the phone telling his cousin his plans to dump me after achieving his goals, we had fight after that before he relocated to another city.
    I gets supper sad feelings for being used but I truly love him and want him back, I think more of him before sleep, I see him in every dream and I wakes up almost every night wishing he’s back. I tried to move on but it wasn’t possible because I can’t let got. I needed a spiritual interpretation why I can’t let go after 6 months.
    Dr. Wakina was the perfect solution, he is a high profiled spell doctor. I never expected Dr. Wakina to review my situation and make it perfect, love doctor discovered the genuine side of my husband and reasons why I can’t move on and perfected all. It was hard to believe until my husband came back as a man I fell in love with. I learnt after the spell that nothing can separate me from my soul mate or dreams. I’m happy for the nice time I spent with Dr. Wakina, he can be contacted via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete