Book Exchange + Monday Funday

Happy Monday! I have an awesome opportunity for book lovers this morning!


I joined a book exchange with my cousin and it's kind of a chain thing we're you'll send and receive books to/from others involved. It's open to anyone, anywhere. I see it as a great opportunity to try out books I wouldn't have thought to buy for myself. If you are interested, make sure to comment below and I'll get you hooked up! 

The more people I get involved in the exchange means the more books everyone will receive. The best part is that you can send loved/used books. By recycling what you already have, this exchange can be very low in cost (just the postage)!

We more yard work this weekend and it's really coming along! I think we've got everything ripped out. I'm hoping next weekend we can lay the new edging and possibly plant some new grass. After that we can do new plants and the stone! YAY!



I've also started to work on improvements inside of our home too. I've wanted to work on the living room for a long time now. It's all beige and brown and so BORING.  First, I wanted to paint the walls gray, but wasn't sure if that would be OK with tan furniture. So, then I decided on yellow because it will compliment the blue in the adjoining room. Got different samples of yellow, but them on the wall and Nick hates them. And then he suggested gray....

Purchased a few things including:

This table for the entryway. The wall it's displayed against is pretty much the exact size of the wall in my house I'll put it against!

These pillows. I figure if we're doing gray walls, I can pull in blue with the pillows.

I plan on getting this really cool world map for the dining room, so I bought this pillow to pull in the theme to the living room.


Have a great week all!

1 comment