Weekend Haps + Monday Madness Link Up

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great (and relaxing) weekend!

Before we get into the weekend stuff, I want to invite all of you to join my online Younique party! I'm such a huge fan of this makeup line - all natural products, gluten free, and vegan! It's worked out so well for my sensitive skin. I really love it this time of year. My face and lips can get so wind chapped that it's nice to have something gentle to use!


You can shop my online party by shopping at my party website. The party is open until November 24!




Now for weekend fun...

Friday started off with me trying to make queso for a tailgate Nick was going to the next day.

Love my little helper!

It turned out to be an epic fail. I have no idea what I did wrong. The half and half and the cheese did not combine to create a sauce consistency. Nick had to go out the next morning and get something store bought.

Cooking in my scrubs!

With Nick in East Lansing for the MSU for the game I was on my own most of Saturday. I had an eye doctor's appointment in the morning and had a massage scheduled. I also got to do some shopping. I went to Lowe's to pick out some paint samples. I've been thinking about revamping our living room for awhile now. I also like to just walk around the dream about how I can improve our home.

on my wish list

I got some really great Christmas decorations from Target and finished Christmas shopping for my nieces and nephews.




Both my sweet nieces have birthdays this month. I sent their presents to Pennsylvania and got some sweet pictures of them enjoying their gifts.

Emma showing off her mail!

My dad on the left. Emma showing off her new purse. Ella hanging out.

Ella wearing her new hair bow and snuggling her new stuffed animal!

Ella the next morning. Still loving the giraffe!

Ella

Loving Emma's face!
I can't get enough of these cuties!


Speaking of gifts and presents, I joined CG Swaps' 12 Days of Christmas! I did this swap 2 years ago and it was so fun! The ladies at CG hook you up with your partner and you buy each other 12 gifts to be opened the 12 days leading up to Christmas. It's a great way to celebrate the holiday and meet other bloggers. Sign ups end today so head over NOW and get signed up if you are interested!

7 comments

  1. sounds like a great weekend! I love just browsing through stores and daydreaming about future home projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cuties! isn't it so rewarding when kids love the gifts you get them! sorry to hear about the queso fail! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us for this swap! Kids excited about presents....is there anything more adorable? I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun swap! And what a great Auntie to send over the gifts for their birthday, you're on top of things! and ugh, nothing worse than a recipe not working and having to then get store bought when your original intent was to make something homemade! I feel ya. Wonder what happened...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I always fail whenever I try to make something, especially if I'm trying to make something for someone else. So, store bought is the way to go! Sounds like a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need help to bring back your Ex husband?? Read my amazing testimony about a powerful and genuine spell caster that helped me to bring back my husband Today, My name is Helene Wilson from London,Uk, I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again, SO HERE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com } , Thanks you Dr Frank Ojo, i Helene will always be testifying about your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Ekpiku testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email now (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) him on whatsApp number:+2348073673757 or text/call me 16506538578....

    ReplyDelete