Pooch Presents for Under $10

As you all may know by reading this blog, I have a very loved spoiled little guy in our house. 


Scout is our11-year-old ten pound bichon/poodle mix only child. Of course he would be included in our Christmas celebration! We actually wrap his presents and place them under the tree. He usually can sniff them out and then he'll tear into the wrapping with his feet and teeth to get it open. It's so much fun to watch!

Here are some gifts hand picked by me with love for your furry friends and family members.



//1// Collapsible food and water dishes. These are amazing! We take them wherever we take Scout. They are easy to set up and put away, and super convenient for travel! ($7.99)

//2// Balls. Balls are Scout's all time favorite toy. He goes nuts for them! Pick a ball that is right for your dog based on the material it's made of and the size. ($2.29)

//3// Bow Tie. Make sure you pooch looks festive this Christmas! ($4.49 for the two pack)

//4// Toys. Get your fur baby his or her favorite toy. Scout's a big chewer so Kong chew toys are perfect for him!

//5// Grooming tools. Whether big, small, hypoallergenic, or shedders all dogs can use a little pampering and grooming. 

//6// Reflective Collar. It's the perfect gift for this time of year - it gets darker earlier. Have your pooch sport this for your after work walks. Help him stay safe! ($6.49)









8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Scout is adorable!! Great picks too! We always spoil my mom's dogs (2 bichons who are called my sisters - that's how spoiled they are!). I'll be on the lookout for some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggie bow ties have to be the cutest things! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he's going to love all his presents!!! I have a few friends who have pups that are the same as you - definitely spoil their loves! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love this! We got Brady a Kong and he has zero interest in it! No idea why?! We have antler ears and a jingle collar that I can't wait to put on him on Christmas morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gonna love those!! I need to get my pup (a poodle!) a nicer coat for the colder days. Especially for after he gets a haircut--I always feel so bad for him (but, honestly, he never seems to care) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scout is too cute! I LOVE that bow tie, omg that would look so cute on my Yorkie! And the Kong stick is amazing, I think our German Shepherd would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww that picture with the christmas lights!!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've wrapped plenty of presents for our dogs in the past (they have stockings too) but these guys generally don't care for toys. I may take Wells to pick them each out a toy to teach gift-giving though.

    ReplyDelete